Vinaigrette with olives from Spain
- 50 g Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 12 g Onion
- 70 g Extra virgin olive oil
- 10 g Apple or apple cider vinegar
Preparation time:5 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Finely chop the black olives and the onion.
- In a bowl, mix the extra virgin olive oil and the apple vinegar.
- Add the chopped black olives and the onion.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Use it as a topping for toasted bread, for all kind of fishes, for salads or to dress any of your delicacies.