Tomato chutney with green olives from Spain
- 10 pcs Green OLIVES FROM SPAIN (chopped)
- 6 pcs Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 pcs Garlic (chopped)
- 1 pc Green chili (chopped)
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Coriander
- 2 tbsp Olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium heat and add the mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Take the pan off the flame as soon as the mustard seeds crackle and add the garlic and green chilli; sauté for a minute.
- Add the chilli powder and stir well.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and bring the pan back to the flame, add salt and cook till the tomatoes are soft on medium heat.
- Add the tomato ketchup, chopped green olives and coriander, mix well and transfer the mixture to a bowl to cool down. Store it in a jar and use as a condiment.
- You may serve it along with chips as a wonderful dip.