Sundried tomatoes and olives
- 20 pcs (80gr) Queen OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 pcs Sun-Dried Tomatoes (preserved in oil)
- ½ tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tsp Crushed roasted carom seeds
- ½ tsp Mixed peppercorns
Preparation time:15 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Warm the olive oil on low heat, take it off the heat. Chop the sundried tomatoes.
- Pour this oil in a jar. Add all the ingredients, apart from olives. Shut the lid and shake well.
- Add the queen olives and allow to marinate for at least 24 hours before serving.
- Store in the fridge and you can use these until 7 days.