Spicy peanuts pimento and olives from Spain
- 35 pcs (150) Pimento OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 100 g Roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp Fennel seeds (saunf)
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Black peppercorns
- 1 tsp Carom seeds (ajwain)
- 3-4 sprigs Fresh oregano
- 15-16 pcs Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tsp Crushed red chillies
- 1 tsp Dried mixed herbs
- Salt to taste
Preparation time:10 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Dry roast fennel seeds, carom seeds and peppercorns. Crush them or coarsely grind them.
- Chop fresh oregano finely and put into the bowl. Add the olives and peanuts.
- Crush garlic cloves and add. Add crushed red chillies, the roasted spices, salt and dried mixed herbs and mix.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil mix thoroughly.
- You can either, keep it in the fridge to let the flavours blend for about 30 minutes and serve.
- Or transfer the mixture into a glass jar and let them marinate for about 3-4 days. Can be kept until 7 days in the fridge.