Spice paprika sauce with olives from Spain
- 80 pc (280 g) Green OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 400 g Red paprika (roasted)
- 50 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 30 ml Apple cider vinegar
- 30 g Harissa paste
- 70 g Grated cheese
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- Salt and crushed pepper
Preparation time:45 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Roast the red paprika over an open flame. Let them cool down and peel away the burnt skin.
- Put in a blender the roasted red peppers, Harissa paste, apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil (leaving a little to add at the last) and salt.
- After blending, mix the sauce with the Spanish green olives in a bowl.
- Before serving, add some oregano, grated cheese, crushed black pepper and a splash of extra virgin olive oil.