Spanish olives and pan tumaca
- 15 pc (50 g) Sliced green OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 100 g Tomato (chopped)
- 6 pc Basil leaves (chopped)
- 4 pc Baguette (slices)
- 50 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Black pepper to taste
Preparation time:10 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Deseed and chop the tomatoes into small dice and reserve.
- Mix tomato with the sliced olives from Spain, extra virgin olive oil salt and black pepper.
- Slice bread, smear olive oil and toast.
- Put the mixture on top of the bread and add shredded basil leaves.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.