Seasoned olives in brine
- 1 Jar Green LIVES FROM SPAIN
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds (crushed)
- 1 tbsp ginger (grated)
- 1 tbsp dried red chilli (flakes or chopped)
- 7-8 pcs garlic (chopped)
- 1 pcs lime (halved crosswise, and chopped into 8 pcs)
- 1 tbsp apple cider or white vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Mason jar
- 100 ml Mineral water
- 5 gr salt
Preparation time:1 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Empty the olive brine into the mason jar
- Add the mineral water plus the salt. Stir to mix well.
- Add all the ingredients (coriander seeds, ginger, chilli, garlic, lime, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil) to the brine but the olives, close the jar and mix well.
- Add the olives. close the jar and mix well carefully.
- Keep them in the fridge for at least 24 hr to let all the flavors infuse.
- Serve them in a bowl along with toothpicks. Tips to serve: top the olives with 1 tbsp of roughly chopped coriander leaves and drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
- The mixture can be kept in the fridge for a long time.