Quick tapas with olives from Spain
- 20 pcs Queen OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 3 pcs Tinned Roasted Spanish piquillo peppers (Drained and cut into strips)
- 20 pc Toasted salted almonds
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tbsp honey
- 1 sprig Thyme
- 1/4 cup Fresh cheese of paneer
Preparation time:30 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing in a bowl the extra virgin olive oil, the vinegar, the thyme and the honey. Set aside.
- Cut the olives lengthways.
- Wrap the almonds with the strips of piquillo peppers and stuff the olive. Create a base crumbling the cheese and top it with the dressing.
- Can make other stuffing using cream cheese and smoked salmon, cream, and anchovies, or even using any of your pickles. Be creative!