Orange and red onion salad
- 25 pcs (100 g) Green OLIVE FROM SPAIN
- 25 pcs (100 g) Black OLIVE FROM SPAIN
- 2 pcs Orange or Mosambi
- 1 pc Onion
- 25 g Sunflower seeds (toasted and peeled)
- 120 g Mixed salad leaves
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ pc Orange (juice)
Preparation time:10 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Peel and de-pith the oranges. Cut them in 1,5-inch pieces
- Peel and finely slice the onion, keep it aside.
- Clean and dry the mix salad leaves.
- In a large bowl, throw in the salad leaves, the sliced onion, the oranges, and the black and green olives (drained).
- Sprinkle the sunflower seeds
- Prepare the vinaigrette with extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, juice of half orange and salt to taste. Whisk all the ingredients
- Finally pour over the salad and mix all the ingredients together.