Olive from Spain upma
- 15 pc (50 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 1 cup Semolina
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ tsp Mustard seeds
- 6 pcs Curry leaves
- 1 pc Onion (chopped)
- 2 pcs Green chilies (chopped)
- ½ cups Water
Preparation time:15 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves. When the seeds splutter, add onion and sauté till lightly coloured.
- Add semolina and stir. Add green chilies and stir. Add two and a half cups of water, salt to taste and mix. Add the olives and mix.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook till all the water is absorbed. While serving you can pack the upma in small moulds and un-mould them in serving plates.
- Garnish with some sliced olives.