- 30 pc (100 g) Green OLIVES FROM SPAIN (pitted)
- 100 g Poha (beaten rice)
- 2 pc Potatoes
- 1 pc Onions (chopped)
- 2 pc Green chilies (chopped)
- 5 g Chana dal
- 5 g Urad dal
- 2 g Mustard seeds
- 10 g Curry leaves
- 10 g Peanuts
- 30 ml Pure olive oil
- 2 g Turmeric powder
- 1 pc Lemon
- 10 g Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all the water.
- Add some salt, turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes, chop the Spanish green olives, onions, green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil and add the chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, peanuts, curry leaves and fry until they crackle.
- Add the potatoes, sauté for a few minutes, then add chopped onions and green chilies.
- Cook till they are done and add the poha and coriander leaves and stir them up.
- Keep it on slow flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Let it cool for some time and then add lemon juice.