Spanish olive pakodas
- 40 pcs (150 g) Green & Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN (pitted)
- 50 g Cheese
- 8 pcs Garlic cloves (chopped)
- 5-6 Green chillies (chopped)
- 1 cup Refined Flour
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time:30 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Start the oven at 200 ºC.
- Cut garlic and cheese into thin strips and halve them. Roughly chop green chillies.
- Stuff olives with garlic, cheese and green chillies.
- Put refined flour in a bowl, add salt and crushed peppercorns and mix well. Add ¼ cup water and mix to make a smooth thick batter.
- Put breadcrumbs in a plate, dress them with extra-virgin olive oil and mix well.
- Dip the olives in the batter and coat them in breadcrumbs.
- Place these olives in the oven and bake at 200º C for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve Hot!