Spanish olive bhel
- 15 pcs (50g) Green OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 100 g Sev or crunchy fried noodles
- 30 g Puffed rice
- 3 tbsp Peanuts (roasted and chopped)
- 6 pcs Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 pcs Onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate pearls
- 2 tbsp Mint (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander (roughly chopped)
- 3 pcs Lemon (juiced)
- 2 pc Red chillies (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Tamarind chutney
- Papdi or poppadoms to serve
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Toast the puffed rice until crisp.
- Toss olives in a large bowl with the dry ingredients sev, peanuts, pomegranate and chaat masala. Mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix again.
- Serve immediately with the papdi or poppadom for scooping.