- 30 pc (100 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN (pitted)
- 4 pcs Eggs
- 2 g Turmeric powder
- 3 g Black pepper powder
- 3 g Garam masala powder
- 15 g Onion (finely chopped)
- 25 g Tomato (chopped)
- 5 g Ginger (minced)
- 25 g Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 g Green chilies (chopped)
- 30 ml Pure olive oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation time:15 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, once it is hot add the onion and ginger. Sauté till the onion turns translucent.
- Add tomato, Spanish black olives and stir fry for a minute or so.
- Break eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves, green chilies, pepper powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add the egg mix to the pan and stir fry till the eggs are cooked thoroughly.
- Serve hot with bread or chapatis.