Millet and roasted Spanish olives salad
- 15 pc (50 g) Sliced black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 100 g Millet
- 40 g Red pepper (roasted)
- 40 g Yellow pepper (roasted)
- 2 pcs Star anise
- 2 tsp Sweet paprika powder
- 100 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Black pepper to taste
- 1 pc Dry red chilli
- 4 pcs Garlic clove (roasted)
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Soak and boil the millet, drain out the excess water, add extra virgin olive oil and cool it down in a flat tray.
- Heat oil in a pan, add star anise, dry red chilli, roasted garlic, add the olives and roast. Add sweet paprika powder stir till it is done.
- In a mixing bowl, add boiled millet, extra virgin olive oil, crushed pepper and lemon juice.
- Arrange the millet in a plate, throw in the roasted olives and roasted peppers (red and yellow).
- Garnish with lemon slices, roasted red chilli and roasted garlic.