Masala marinated black Spanish olives
- 50 pc (200 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 60 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 5 pcs Garlic clovese
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley
- 5 pcs Cayenne peppers
- 2 tbsp Masala powder
Preparation time:5 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- In a large bowl, mix Spanish black olives with the oil.
- Add the crushed and chopped garlic cloves, the chopped parsley, cayenne pepper and the masala powder. Stir all ingredients together.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 15 min.
- Bring the olives to room temperature before serving. The mixture can be kept for a maximum of 1 week.