Lemon and coriander marinated green Spanish olives
- 60 pc (200 g) Green OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 50 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 25 ml Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Whole cracked coriander seeds
- 4 pcs Garlic cloves (bruised)
- 3 pcs Fresh or dried bay leaves
- 1 pc Lemon
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- In a large bowl, mix Green Olives from Spain with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, coriander, garlic and bay leaves.
- Cut lemon into wedges lengthwise; cut each wedge crosswise into 1⁄2"- thick pieces. Add lemon pieces to olives. Stir all ingredients together.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 15 min.
- They are ready to be served. The mixture can be kept in the fridge for maximum of 1 week.