- 20 pc (70 g) Pimento OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 2 pcs Cucumber (peeled and chopped into cubes)
- 1 pc Onion (chopped)
- 2 pc Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 pc Medium Capsicum (chopped)
- ½ cup Pomegranate kernels
- 2 pcs Green Chill (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Mint Leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- Salt to taste
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped vegetables-cucumbers, capsicum, onion, green chilli, tomatoes, carrots, and pomegranate seeds and mix well. Add pimento olives to this.
- Now toss all the ingredients for the dressing. Add black salt, lime juice, pepper powder, roasted cumin powder, salt, coriander, and mint into the chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Now garnish with coriander and mint leaves and serve it cold.