Jacked potatoes and olives from Spain
- 50 pcs (200 g) Green and black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 4 pcs Potatoes (large, 225g each one)
- 4 pcs Chicken breast
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 50 g Tomato cherry
- 150 g Yoghurt
- 1 pc Avocado (peeled and cut into cubes)6 tsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 pc Lemon (Juice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time:1 hour
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Preheat the oven to 250ºC
- Slice a cross into the potato
- Wrap the potato with foil paper
- Bake at 250º for 40 min in the oven (you may use microwave for 15 min)
- Meanwhile, braise the whole chicken breast and cut into cubes.
- Prepare the stuffing. Throw in a large bowl yoghurt, chicken cubes, cherry tomatoes, cubes of avocado, black and green olives, lemon juice and the salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together and keep aside.
- Halved the potatoes and scoop them out.
- Add the prepared mixture in the scooped potatoes and serve.