Indian spicy pimento olives
- 100 pc (350 g) Spanish Pimento OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 3 tbsp Mustard seeds (roasted and powdered)
- 1 tbsp Methi seeds- fenugreek seeds (roasted and powdered)
- 1,5 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 100 g Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1,5 cups Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation time:5 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Take the Pimento Olives in a big bowl, toss in the mustard seeds powder, fenugreek seeds powder, red chili powder and salt.
- Combine well, add in the crushed garlic cloves and 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil. Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Wrap the bowl and keep it in the fridge for at least 20-25 min.
- Serve at room temperature.