Coconut olive lamb fry
- 15 pc (50 g) Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 200 g Lamb
- 1 pc Onion (chopped)
- 2 pcs Green chilies (chopped)
- 20 g Garlic ginger paste
- 5 g Chili powder
- 3 g Turmeric powder
- 40 g Grated coconut (fresh)
- 10 g Garam masala powder
- 40 ml Pure olive oil
- 15 ml Lime juice
- Salt to taste
Preparation time:45 minutes
Level of difficulty:Medium
- Clean the lamb and cut it into small pieces.
- Take a non-stick pan and heat the oil, add the onions and chillies and fry them till golden brown. Add the ginger garlic paste and let it fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add the lamb and water, salt, chili powder and turmeric and fry till the water evaporates.
- Add the Spanish black olives and coconut and garam masala and fry till the lamb turns nice and brown and flavors blend.
- Sprinkle some lime juice just before serving.