Citrus tandoori marinated pimento olives
- 45 pc (150 g) Pimento stuffed OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 100 g Thick yoghurt
- 25 g Garam masala powder
- 1 pc Lemon zest
- 20 g Chilli powder
- 20 g Salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 15 g Fresh mint (chopped)
- 10 g Coriander (chopped)
- 10 g Tandoori seasoning
Preparation time:20 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Start the oven at high temperature 180ºC.
- Place all the ingredients together to prepare the marinade.
- Mix well with the yoghurt, taste and adjust salt accordingly.
- Coat the marinade on the olives and cook it for a few minutes in the tandoor or in an oven with high temperature.
- Once the marinade gets a nice colour take it out, sprinkle lemon juice and top off with finely chopped coriander and tandoori seasoning.