Bhoot jolakia and pimento olive salsa
- 15 pc (50 g) Pimento OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 6 pcs Tomatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 pc Garlic clove (minced)
- 1 pc Onion (chopped)
- 1 pc Bhoot jolakia chilly (chopped)
- 15 ml White wine vinegar
- 5 g Ground black pepper
- 30 g Tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 15 g Fresh coriander (chopped)
Preparation time:15 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- Place all ingredients but the olives into a large saucepan and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes stirring often so that it does not stick to the pan.
- You can add more water if sticking becomes an issue.
- Turn off the burner and let sit for 5 minutes. Pour the mixture into a blender and process on medium speed for 1-2 minutes for chunky-style salsa and 3-4 minutes for a smoother salsa.
- If you like salsa with a lot of “heat” use 2 large ghost peppers instead of one.
- Pour it into a bowl along with the stuffed pimento olives. Garnish with coriander.