Olive, cottage cheese and celery canapé
- 15 pc (50 g) Sliced Black OLIVES FROM SPAIN
- 150 gr Cups cottage cheese or paneer (grated)
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 2 pcs Celery stalks (finely chopped and blanched)
- ¼ tsp Green chilies (finely chopped)
- 8 pcs Brown bread slices
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander to garnish
Preparation time:25 minutes
Level of difficulty:Easy
- In a bowl mix the grated cottage cheese, the curd, the blanched celery and the black olives from Spain till you get a smooth spread.
- Divide the spread into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Trim the edges of the bread slices, cook them on a griddle till both sides are slightly brown in color.
- Apply a portion of the spread on each bread slice and cut each slice into 4 squares, garnish with fresh coriander and serve immediately.